Saturday, July 16, 2011

I need help with being tore between two guys that are older than me?

hi... my name is clair n i live in Flint Michigan and my family owns a thrift store I started working there when i was 13 with my cousin but it was off n on and im now 15 so around christmas this guy that is 26 thats there everyday but saturday we talked a lot an i have known him since i was like 6 or 7. Me and him got talking and... we sorta started to like each other an we kissed n it has gone from there. Lately we've been fighting and not getting along so i ended it cus on top of us arguing my family was getting kinda suspicious n its like all this time ive been sticking up for him and putting dwn this other guy he does NOT like. I will admi tht i have been two faceing this black guy cus i like him we're really good friends and we talk about EVERYTHING but i loved my ex n so ive been saying stuff to my grandmother which shes the manager about him n shes not been believeing me cus ofcoarse shes very obvious about my ex anyways... its like im such good friends with this guy n i curl my hair in the office type room at our store so he was back there n he kept watching me so i joking said "do you have a problem" and he says "yea, yous ***" so he kinda touched my sides but i figured he was joking around. The next day when we were leaving he hugged me from the back n his hand felt my boob, it was just like the way he touched me i cant explain it but no guy has touched me like that. i know it sounds dumb but its true the last 3 days i cant make a decission on what i should do. do you think its right i just broke up with my ex that i should just start in a fun sexy thing, its not gonna be anything serious but... i feel like im not right in doing this even tho i want to sooooo bad.... help me???

No comments:

Post a Comment